1. Which state government has banned sale of Ambuja cement in state due to two different MRP rates in the region?
c) Jammu and Kashmir
2. ……………has successfully launched a newly-developed smaller version of carrier rocket Long March-6 as part of the country’s space program.
3. Uninor has been re-branded as………….
a) Telenor India
c) Telecom India
d) Teliance India
4. Which among the following port has been adjudged as the best 'Major Port of 2014-15'?
5. Who among the following has assumed charge as Director General of CSIR?
a) Vishnu Sahni
b) Ganesh Sahni
c) Satheesh Sahni
d) Girish Sahni
6. Who among the following has been appointed as CEO of HarperCollins India?
a) Ananth Padmanabhan
b) Ganesh Padmanabhan
c) Jacob Padmanabhan
d) Karthikeya Padmanabhan
7. Who among the following has been elected as Chairman of Press Trust of India?
a) Hormusji N Cama
c) Hormusji Gupta
d) Mohan Gupta
8. Who among the following has been conferred with Royal Aeronautical Society Silver Medal?
a) Dr A Satheesh Reddy
b) Dr H Satheesh Reddy
c) Dr G Satheesh Reddy
d) Dr S Satheesh Reddy
9. Who among the following has taken over as the new Managing Director and CEO of Petronet LNG Ltd?
a) Prabhat Kumar Singh
b) A K Singh
c) Prabhat Kumar Balyan
d) A K Balyan
10. Union Cabinet gave its approval to amend MoU on Indo-……………… Partnerships in higher education.
11. Who among the following has won mixed doubles title in US Open 2015?
a) Leander Paes and Martina Hingis
b) Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sam Querrey
c) Leander Paes and Sania Mirza
d) Mahesh Bhupathi and Martina Hingis
12. Who among the following has been conferred with 2015 Stockholm Water Prize?
a) Ravindra Singh
b) Rajendra Singh
c) Ratnesh Singh
d) Satyendra Singh
13. Who among the following has won men’s singles in US Open 2015?
a) Roger Federer
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Andy Murray
14. Who among the following has won men’s doubles in US Open 2015?
a) Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut
b) Jamie Murray and John Peers
c) Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer
d) Andy Murray and Roger Federer
15. Who among the following has won women’s doubles in US Open 2015?
a) Casey Dellacqua and Yaroslava Shvedova
b) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
c) Sania Mirza and Yaroslava Shvedova
d) Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-
16. Who among the following has been appointed as Chairperson of National Commission for Protection of Child Rights?
a) Stuti Narain Kacker
b) Shruti Narain Kacker
c) Smriti Narain Kacker
d) Niti Narain Kacker
17. Who among the following has been appointed as Managing Director of Harley Davidson's India operations?
a) Vikram Pawah
b) Anoop Prakash
c) Anoop Pawah
d) Vikram Prakash
18. The Indian Wushu team has secured as many as………. medals at Pars International Cup in Tehran.
19. India and……………….. has recently signed five MoUs to improve bilateral relations.
b) Costa Rica
20. Which among the following Indian women have topped Fortune’s most powerful women list?
a) Chanda Kochhar and Indira Nooyi
b) Indira Nooyi and Arundhati Bhattacharya
c) Chanda Kochhar and Arundhati Bhattacharya
d) Chanda Kochhar and Shobhna Bharatiya
21. Which edition of the fourth and final Grand Slam US Open 2015 event was held recently?
22. Who among the following has won women’s singles in US Open 2015?
a) Bethanie Mattek
b) Martina Hingis
c) Flavia Pennetta
d) Roberta Vinci
23. Who among the following has been elected as president of ACSSI, India's premier cricket Statisticians association?
a) Kapil Dev
b) Dilip Vengsarkar
c) Sunil Gavaskar
d) Vinod Kambli
24. …………………Government has increased the pension given to World War Soldiers from 3000 Rs per month to 4500 rupees per month.
c) Jammu and Kashmir
25. Cow was declared as the National Animal of ……………as per the new secular constitution of ……………..
b) Sri Lanka
26. Kalamandalam Sathyabhama passed away. Who was she?
c) Classical vocalist
d) Classical dancer
27. Which among the following former cricketer was appointed as the Australia-India Education Ambassador?
a) Michael Clarke
b) Ricky Ponting
c) Adam Gilchrist
d) Brett Lee
28. Which state government and FCEL has inked agreement to launch Annapurna Bhandar Yojana?
29. ……………………………. has been awarded 2015 Global Leadership Award of the US-India Business Council.
a) Shobha Dey and Shobhana Bhartia
b) Indra Nooyi and Shobha Dey
c) Chanda Kochar and Shobhana Bhartia
d) Indra Nooyi and Shobhana Bhartia
30. Who among the following have been conferred with prestigious Arjuna Award 2015?
a) M.R. Poovamma and Babita Yadav
b) M.R. Poovamma and Savita Yadav
c) M.R. Poovamma and Raani Yadav
d) M.R. Poovamma and Babita Kumari