1. As per the report of Wealth-X released list of Top 20 Wealthiest People Under 35, who topped the list?
a) Mark Zuckerberg
b) John Snowden
c) Justin Bieber
d) Miley Anderson
2. Union Cabinet has approved signing of agreement between India and …………….. after the exchange of instrument of Ratification.
3. Who among the following has been appointed as Union Home secretary?
a) Ranjan Mehrishi
b) Rajesh Mehrishi
c) Rajiv Mehrishi
d) Ramesh Mehrishi
4. Which edition of IAAF World Championships in Athletics concluded in Beijing?
5. Which country topped the medal table in IAAF World Championships in Athletics in Beijing?
6. ISRO has successfully launched……………..carrying GSAT-6 satellite.
7. Who among the following has won 200 meter title at 2015 World Championships in Athletics in Beijing?
a) Kim Ross
b) Usain Bolt
c) Justin Gatlin
d) Jim Bett
8. Union Government has announced names of ………. smart cities.
9. Which famous writer Dr. MM Kalburgi was shot dead in Dharwad?
10. Indian women hockey team qualified for Olympics after…………..years.
11. The International Atomic Energy Agency and……………..have signed an agreement to create the world's first internationally-controlled nuclear fuel bank.
12. Who was elected as president of cricket statisticians body?
a) Dara Pochkhanawalla
b) Dilip Vengsarkar
c) Sunil Gavaskar
d) Mohammad Azaharuddin
13. Who among the following has been appointed as Director of NIMS?
a) Kandakatla Manesar
b) Kandakatla Manohar
c) Kandakatla Madhav
d) Kandakatla Manoj
14. Which among the state following state has decided to implement National Food Security Act?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
15. How many people have received Dronacharya Award 2015?
16. Who among the following has won Dhyan Chand Award 2015 in Hockey?
a) Romeo James
b) Shiv Prakash Mishra
c) P.P Nair
d) Rajesh Saha
17. Which among the following has agreed to acquire Augere Wireless Broadband India to strengthen its 4G operations to nine circles?
b) Bharti Airtel
d) Tata Indicom
18. Which among the following Scientist will receive inaugural Sunhak Peace Prize?
a) Dr AV Gupta
b) Dr BV Gupta
c) Dr MV Gupta
d) Dr SV Gupta
19. Who among the following has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF?
a) Roger Federer
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Andy Murray
20. ………………… and Kosovo has agreed to implement 2013 Brussels Agreement.
d) Costa Rica
21. Which among the following airlines has won Guru Tegh Bahadur Hockey title after 7 years?
c) Air India
d) Spice Jet
22. National Sports Day was celebrated on………. August nationwide.
23. Who among the following has won gold medal in Cadet Wrestling World Championships?
a) Anil Kumar
b) Ajay Kumar
c) Sushil Kumar
d) Abhay Kumar
24. One of the most important addresses……………….. in Lutyen's Delhi will be renamed as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam road.
a) Aurangzeb road
b) Akbar road
c) Humayun road
d) Sikandar road
25. Union Government has approved ………….new proposals for Special Economic Zones.
26. Which state government has handed over 336.93 acres land for National Sports University?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
27. Famous neurologist and author……………….died.
a) Oliver Wolf Racks
b) Oliver Wolf Sacks
c) Oliver Wolf Kacks
d) Oliver Wolf Jacks
28. Who among the following has been appointed as CTO of Snapdeal?
a) Abhay Ranjan
b) Sandeep verma
c) Dharmendra Pradhan
d) Rajiv Mangla
29. Who among the following has entered the discus throw final at World Athletics Championships?
a) Vibhav Gowda
c) Vimal Gowda
d) Vikas Gowda
30. Which country’s caretaker government was sworn in with first female prime minister?
c) Costa Di Rica