1. Current a/c deficit has narrowed to ………….. % of GDP in April-June.
2. JK Tyre, Singapore arm will buy..........% in Cavendish Industries Ltd.
3. ……….IIA members were felicitated at the 10th Asia Brand Ceremony.
4. Who among the following has been elected leader of the British Labour party?
a) Jein Corbyn
b) Jeremy Corbyn
c) Jerome Corbyn
d) Jerry Corbyn
5. Who among the following has been appointed as MD and CEO of Canara Bank?
a) Rakesh Sharma
b) Ratnesh Sharma
c) Rajesh Sharma
d) Raghav Sharma
6. State-run power utility NTPC will raise up to Rs……….. crore through tax free secured non-convertible bonds.
7. India and……………have signed a pact for repatriation of wanted prisoners and cooperate in all criminal matters.
8. The Foreign Investment Promotion Board has cleared……foreign investment proposals?
9. Which edition of World Hindi Conference has begun in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh?
10. Who among the following has become second powerful women in 2015 Fortune’s business list?
a) Kiran Majumdar Shaw
b) Chanda Kochar
c) Mary Barra
d) Indra Nooyi
11. Which Indian weightlifters has won Gold in in the 62 kg category in 2015 Commonwealth Youth Games?
a) Sanjay Lather
b) Deepesh Lather
c) Deepak Lather
d) Digvijay Lather
12. Which among the following ace Indian has become the first Indian to qualify for the prestigious President’s Cup of Golf?
a) Tatu Lahiri
b) Anirban Lahiri
c) Sooraj Joy
d) Pancham Ghosh
13. The Union Cabinet has allowed……% FDI under the automatic route for white label ATM operations.
14. President Pranab Mukherjee has conferred the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2014 on……….
a) Mother Teresa Group
b) Child Care
15. India and……………….have started a three-day Director General (DG)-level border dialogue in New Delhi.
16. Inaugural bilateral maritime exercise between India and ………………. commenced off coast of Visakhapatnam.
17. Union Government has announced to extend e-Tourist Visa Scheme to…… more countries in order to attract maximum foreign tourists in India.
18. Which state has become the first state in the country to submit State Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation?
19. Indian American…………………..has been chosen as the new postmaster for Sacramento.
a) Jagdeep Grewal
b) Jaidev Grewal
c) Jairam Grewal
d) Jagan Grewal
20. Who among the following was elected as chairman of ABC?
a) Ajay Kumar
b) Rakesh Sinha
c) Madhan Kumar
d) Shashidhar Sinha
21. Who among the following has won US Open Mixed Doubles Title 2015?
a) Leander Paes and Martina Hingis
b) Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sam Querrey
c) Daniel Nestor and Kristina Mladenovic
d) Alexander Peya and Timea Babos
22. The road transport and highways ministry will add nearly………… km of roads to the National Highways network.
23. Which cricketer has started tennis innings as UAE Royals co-owner in International Premier Tennis League?
a) Suresh Raina
b) MS Dhoni
c) Virat Kohli
d) Yuvraj Singh
24. South Asian Sub-Regional Drug Focal Point meeting has begun in which city?
a) New Delhi
25. ……………….. has become the first political leader to have a mobile app to digitally connect with the citizens of the country.
a) Arvind Kejriwal
b) Arun Jaitley
c) Sushma Swaraj
d) Narendra Modi
26. The book entitled “Feminist and Orientalist Perspectives – A Study of Lady Mary Montagu’s Turkish Embassy Letters” was authored by whom among the following?
a) Dr. Farha Hiba Parvez
b) Dr. Farha Hina Parvez
c) Dr. Farha Hija Parvez
d) Dr. Farha Siddiqui Parvez
27. Which among the following country has approved a new constitution?
d) Sri Lanka
28. Which among the following Russian astronaut has returned to Earth with the record for having spent the most time in space?
a) Gennady Krikalev
b) Sergei Krikalev
c) Gennady Padalka
d) Sergei Padalka
29. Indian golfer………………. has clinched the Singha Thailand Amateur Championship?
a) Anirban Lahiri
b) Aditi Ashok
c) Pooja Shah
d) Ratna Dev
30. 2015 Singapore General Elections has been won by which party?