1. Bihar will give …… % reservation to grand children of freedom fighters in government jobs.
2. Master of horror cinema………………. died.
a) Wes Raven
b) Wes Paven
c) Wes Shaven
d) Wes Craven
3. Who among the following has been appointed as CMD of India Trade Promotion Organisation?
a) L C Goyal
b) R C Goyal
c) P C Goyal
d) K C Goyal
4. …………….will upgrade Broadband speed to minimum 2 Mbps at no additional cost.
5. Which state assembly has passed Panchayati Raj (Amendment) Bill, 2015?
6. Who among the following has been appointed as Chief Secretary of Jammu and Kashmir?
a) Saddam Khandey
b) Azhar Siddiqui
c) Muhammad Iqbal Khandey
d) Brij Raj Sharma
7. India has won UNESCO's Award of Excellence 2015 for conserving Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple in which state?
c) Tamil Nadu
8. China held victory day parade to commemorate WW-II victory over which country?
c) Sri Lanka
9. Which edition of India-United Arab Emirates Joint Commission meet was concluded recently?
10. Russia has rejected…………….proposal to limit veto power of UNSC’s permanent members.
11. Which country has entered first technical recession for the first time in six years?
12. Who among the following has been named as Australian of the Day by Commonwealth Bank?
a) Maninder Pal Singh
b) Tejinder Pal Singh
c) Devender Pal Singh
d) Jitender Pal Singh
13. Who among the following has become first tamilian to lead opposition in Sri Lankan parliament in 32 years?
a) A Amirthallingam
b) A Sampanthan
c) R Sampanthan
d) R Amirthallingam
14. Which city will host XXII Commonwealth Games in 2022?
c) Gold Coast
d) Costa Rica
15. Which city has won Buchi Babu Memorial Trophy of Cricket?
16. Union Government has released………crore rupees to EPS-95 as contribution for 2015-16.
17. ……………..Anti-Poaching Unit of South Africa was selected for 2015 UNEP Champions of the Earth award.
a) White Mamba
b) Black Mamba
c) Blue Mamba
d) Grey Mamba
18. Which bank has tied up with Reliance ADA Group to generate business opportunities?
a) French Bank
b) Doha Bank
c) Federal Bank
d) Dutch Bank
19. Which state government will abolish LBT on petrol and diesel within 15 days?
20. India emerged as 8th largest tourism market for……………………
21. Flavia Pennetta has won 2015 US Open Women’s Singles title and became the ………….. Italian woman to win one of the tennis majors.
22. Which among the following state government has approved ordinance to amend MPDA Act, 1981?
23. Second edition of ………………….-India Defence Minister’s dialogue was concluded in New Delhi.
24. Who among the following has been appointed as Chief Technology Officer of ABB India Ltd?
a) Ulrich Husain
b) Bazmi Spiesshofer
c) Ulrich Spiesshofer
d) Bazmi Husain
25. The 4th edition of India-……………… Development Cooperation talks for the 11th Five Year Plan was held in New Delhi.
c) Sri Lanka
26. Which country has partnered with UN's Better Than Cash Alliance to speed up PMJDY Programme?
c) Sri Lanka
27. The book entitled “The Duels of the Himalayan Eagle” was authored by whom among the following?
a) Sharad Kumar
b) Bharat Kumar
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Sushil Kumar
28. The book entitled “30 Women in Power: Their Voices, Their Stories” was authored by whom among the following?
a) Indira Nooyi
b) Chanda Kochar
c) Naina Lal Kidwai
d) Kiran Shaw
29. Who among the following has taken charge as CMD of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited?
a) Ramesh Kumar Likhi
b) Ratnesh Kumar Likhi
c) Suresh Kumar Likhi
d) Dinesh Kumar Likhi
30. Who among the following has been appointed as President of Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers?
a) Ravi Bhatia
b) Sharad Shah
c) Arvind Saxena
d) Vinod Dasari