1. Who among the following has been appointed as new member of the Niti Aayog?
a) Suresh Chand
b) Ramesh Chand
c) Mangesh Chand
d) Yateesh Chand
2. Which Indian weightlifters has won gold in fifth Youth Commonwealth Games?
a) Deepak Laal
b) Deepak Loothra
c) Jamjang Deru
d) Deepak Lather
3. Who among the following has bagged silver at ISSF World Cup Final?
a) Apurvi Chandela
b) Gagan Narang
c) Gurpreet Singh
d) Rajesk Kher
4. The Union Cabinet gave its approval for the Constitution of the…………Law Commission of India.
5. Which state Government has set matriculation as minimum educational qualification for candidates in Panchayati Raj polls?
6. The sixth Indo-……………… joint Training Exercise has in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala.
a) Sri Lanka
7. Who among the following DRDO will have a woman scientist as its new Director General?
a) J Manjula
b) N Manjula
c) K Manjula
d) P Manjula
8. Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Arun Jaitley has launched digital version of ………………..'s collected work.
a) Vallabh Bhai Patel
b) Subhash Chandra Bose
c) Lal Bahadur Shastri
d) Mahatma Gandhi
9. Who among the following has won 2015 Italian Grand Prix of Formula One?
a) Michael Shoomakar
b) Felipe Massa
c) Lewis Hamilton
d) Sebastian Vettel
10. Which state government has won the Skoch Order-of-Merit national award for implementing six e-Governance and IT initiatives in the state?
11. Which state government has established a special MGNREGA cell to coordinate effective implementation of National Rural Employment Guarantee?
12. India and………………..have agreed to deepen their bilateral defence partnership based on their shared strategic interests.
13. State-owned……………has bought a 15 % stake in Russia’s second-largest oil field Vankor from Rosneft.
14. Which state has organised organic fair and food festival to boost organic farming?
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
15. Reserve Bank of India has cancelled the license of its holding company India ……………….. Financial Corporation Limited .
16. India and…………….have set the bilateral trade target of one billion dollar by 2018.
17. Queen Elizabeth……..has become the longest-reigning Monarch of Britain and the longest-reigning female monarch in history.
18. Which among the following Indian boxer has won silver medal in 75 kg category in Asia Championships held in Bangkok?
a) Satish Kumar
b) Devendro Singh
c) Shiva Thapa
d) Vikas Krishan
19. Veteran all-rounder cricketer. …………….from Australia has announced his retirement from International Test cricket.
a) Shane Boond
b) Shane Warne
c) Shane Watson
d) Mitchelle Johnson
20. Which state government is now paving way for‘e-Pragati’?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
21. …………………..and its strategic partner Pakistan have launched a joint air exercise called Shaheen (Eagle)-4.
22. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated Badarpur-…………. Metro in Delhi National Capital Region (NCR).
23. Union Government has cancelled license of………………..NGO to receive foreign donations.
a) Isha Foundation India
b) Smile Foundation India
c) Peta India
d) Greenpeace India
24. Which city will be developed as spiritual capital by central government?
d) Bodh Gaya
25. Which state government has decided to provide training to over 50,000 employees as part of its Key Result Area (KRA) programme?
26. Which among the following Bollywood music composer-director died recently? Name him.
a) Gulshan Kumar
b) Ismail Darbaar
c) Himesh Reshamiyan
d) Aadesh Shrivastava
27. Supreme Court of ……………………has ordered adoption of Urdu as official language.
28. World's shortest man…………………died of an undisclosed illness in American Samoa.
a) Chandra Bahadur Thapa
b) Chandra Bahadur Dangi
c) Chandra Bahadur Koirala
d) Chandra Bahadur Dhital
29. Disaster Mitigation conference of member counties of SAARC has begun in which city?
c) New Delhi
30. Reserve Bank of India has decided to issue coins of Rs 5 denomination to commemorate golden jubilee year of Indo-Pak War………..