1. Name scientist who received Nobel Prize for medicine for work on parasitic diseases?
a) William Campbell
b) Satoshi Omura
c) Youyou Tu
d) All of the above
2. Who among the following has won Nobel Prize in Literature?
a) Sara Alexievich
b) Svetlan Danius
c) Sara Danius
d) Svetlana Alexievich
3. Who among the following has been elected as Chairman of IPCC?
a) Hoesung Lee
b) R.K. Pachauri
c) Hoesung Pee
d) Hoesung Hee
4. Which bank has launched mVisa Electronic Cardless Transactions for Pockets App?
a) Axis Bank
b) Bank of Baroda
c) ICICI Bank
d) Yes Bank
5. Union Cabinet has approved Protocol on Double Taxation Avoidance with ……………………..
a) Israel and Vietnam
b) Israel and Syria
c) Syria and Vietnam
d) Israel and Indonesia
6. Who among the following has been appointed as the Director, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics?
a) AR Chandak
b) BR Chandak
c) GR Chandak
d) SR Chandak
7. India-………………. Joint Military Training Exercise HAND-IN-HAND 2015 was conducted in……………
8. World Egg Day was observed on………….October 2015.
9. Nobel Peace Prize 2015 has been awarded to……………. mediator group.
10. Who among the following music composer has been named as Cultural Ambassador of Seychelles?
a) Shankar Mahadevan
b) AR Rahman
c) Sachin Jigar
d) Prasoon Joshi
11. Which country has launched the first phase of ……….. International Payment System?
12. Who among the following has been appointed as the new chairman and managing director of Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd?
a) Nishi Surana
b) Nishi Vasudeva
c) M.K. Vasudeva
d) M.K. Surana
13. Who among the following has been appointed as chairman of Atomic Energy Commission?
a) Sekhar Sinha
b) Sekhar Basu
c) RK Sinha
d) RK Basu
14. Veteran music director and lyricist……………..passed away recently.
a) Ravindra Jain
b) Mahendra Kapoor
c) Bappi Lahiri
15. Novak Djokovic has defeated .................. to win 2015 China Open Men’s Singles title.
a) Lee Xurei
b) Andy Murray
c) Roger Federer
d) Rafael Nadal
16. Who among the following has won Russian Grand Prix to close in on F1 world title.
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Jackie Stewart
c) Cheng Lee
d) Novratis Le
17. Who among the following has defended the 2015 Dutch Open Men’s Singles badminton title?
a) Raman Kumar
b) Chetan Anand
c) Raul Must
d) Ajay Jayaram
18. Who among the following has wonYes Bank China Open doubles title?
a) Hao-Ching Chan and Yung-Jan Chan
b) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
c) Serena and Venus Williams
d) Maria Sharapova and Martina Hingis
19. Which Bank has got the Reserve Bank’s approval to set up a mutual fund, asset management company and a trustee company?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) HDFC Bank
20. Who among the following has won the 2015 Dutch Open Men’s Singles title?
a) Ajay Jayaram
b) Raul Must
c) Chetan Anand
d) Prakash Verma
21.Jamaican writer.....................has won the 2015 Man Booker Prize for Fiction for his novel A Brief History of Seven Killings.
a) Marlon James
b) Marlon John
d) Marlon Jim
22. .................. Government has launched Bill Banvao, Inaam Pao scheme to encourage people to receive or demand proper bills for purchases.
23. Union Environment Ministry has approved annual plans of National Mission for Green India of..................states.
24. ............. has operationalised the Zam Hydropower Station built on Brahmaputra River.
a) North Korea
d) South Korea
25. India has climbed a spectacular to the........position among 140 economies in this year’s World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Index.
26. Who among the following Neutrino scientists have won Nobel Prize for Physics?
a) Takaaki Kajita and William Campbell
b) William Campbell and Arthur B. McDonald
c) Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald
d) Takaaki Kajita and Youyou Tu
27. Who among the following has been appointed as permanent CEO of Twitter?
a) Jim Dorsey
b) John Dorsey
c) Jack Dorsey
d) Joy Dorsey
28. United Nations on………….October 2015 has celebrated World Habitat Day.
29. How many scientists share Nobel Prize for medicine for work on parasitic diseases?
30. Who among the following has been given additional charge of Chief Executive Officer of FSSAI?
a) Ashish Bahuguna
b) Yudhvir Bahuguna
c) Yudhvir Singh Malik
d) Ashish Singh Malik