1. Which state government has announced New Integrated Licensing Policy 2015?
2. Saina Nehwal lost her world number one badminton ranking to whom among the following?
a) Jwala Gutta
b) Lee Xureui
c) Carolina Marin
d) Ashwini Ponappa
3. Who among the following Bollywood singer died recently?
b) Labh Janjua
c) Ankit Srivastava
d) Jas Wahi
4. Who among the following was appointed as DGP of Punjab?
a) Suresh Arora
b) Ashish Arora
c) Mahesh Arora
d) Ramesh Arora
5. Who among the following has become first Indian to win Silver Medal in Archery World Cup Final?
a) Abhishek Verma
b) Rajat Chauhan
c) Sandeep Kumar
d) Ramesh Bhatia
6. World Polio Day was observed globally on……. October.
7. Which among the following news channel has emerged as most watched Hindi channel?
a) Aaj Tak
c) Zee News
8. Which state will commission 215 new power sub-stations in three years?
9. Who won Hero Women’s Indian Open 2015?
a) Vani Kapoor
b) Emily Kristine Pedersen
c) Aditi Ashok
d) Netra Abhimanyu
10. Who among the following has received the fifth Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award?
a) Jatin Lalit
b) Shankar Mahadevan
c) AR Rahman
d) Prasoon Joshi
11. Who among the following was appointed as Head Coach of Kolkata Knight Riders?
a) Jacques Kallis
b) Jacques Bayliss
c) Trevor Bayliss
d) Trevor Kallis
12.Which state government has announced to open Sanskrit University at Mundri for Scheduled Castes?
13. Who among the following has won 2015 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix title?
a) Nico Rosberg
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Daniel Ricciardo
d) Felipe Massa
14. Vice-President of…………………..Ahmed Adeeb was arrested on suspicion of links to a blast on President's boat.
15. Western Digital will buy…………for 19 billion US dollar.
16. Who among the following has taken over as Chairman of AEC and Secretary of DAE?
a) Ratan Kumar Basu
b) Ratan Sinha
c) Sekhar Sinha
d) Sekhar Basu
17. Who among the following has been appointed as first male member of NCW?
a) Amit Rawat
b) Alok Rawat
c) Ajay Rawat
d) Abhay Rawat
18. Zimbabwean President………………… was awarded with 2015 Confucius Peace Prize.
a) Robert Mugabe
b) Jim Mugabe
c) Rocky Mugabe
d) Ross Mugabe
19. Indian mountaineers has climbed an untouched mountain peak and named it after…………………..
a) APJ Abdul Kalam
b) Atal Bihari Bajapayee
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
20. Which country has planned to form JV to develop overseas market for third-generation nuclear reactor Hualong 1?
21. Which country has launched third mapping satellite of Tianhui-1 series?
22. Who among the following Indian-origin has sworn in as mayor of Bonn in Germany?
a) Ramesh-Alexander Sridharan
b) Ashok-Alexander Sridharan
c) Amar-Alexander Sridharan
d) Abhay-Alexander Sridharan
23. US President has designated ………………… as Envoy to US-led coalition fighting ISIS.
a) Brett Allen
b) General Gurk
c) Brett McGurk
d) General John Allen
24. Which country will permanently station military unit in the Arctic by 2018?
25. Union Government has cleared first batch of AMRUT projects for 89 cities worth……………..crore rupees.
26. Britain signed Strategic Investment Agreements for building three nuclear plants with…………………..
27. Who among the following was honoured in UK with Lifetime Achievement Award & Sangeet Acharya Ratna?
a) Ratnamma and Sivasakthi Sivanesan
b) Nandakumara and Narmada Sivanesan
c) Sivasakthi kumara and Nandakumara Sivanesan
d) Nandakumara and Sivasakthi Sivanesan
28. India’s first AC double-decker Shatabdi train will run on……………..route.
29. Andhra Pradesh has signed two memorandums with ………….. for development of the State.
30. ………………..has clinched 1st ever bilateral ODI series in India.
b) West Indies
c) South Africa